Jun 12, 2007

I remember you



I
remember you as you were in the last autumn.


You were the grey beret and the still heart.

In your eyes the flames of the twilight
fought on.


And the leaves fell in the water of your
soul.




Clasping my arms like a climbing plant

the leaves garnered your voice, that was
slow and at peace.


Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was
burning.


Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.



I feel your eyes traveling, and the autumn
is far off:


grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a
house


towards which my deep longings migrated

and my kisses fell, happy as embers.



Sky from a ship. Field from the hills:

Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a
still pond!


Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings
were blazing.


Dry autumn leaves
revolved in your soul.

No comments: