Apr 28, 2007

Good One

" Good Wan! (Good One!)"


Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan ?
Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to
anyone.You can speak to
me. Who is this?
Caller : I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
Operator: I know you are someoneand you want to talk to anyone! But
what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wanthat our brother Noe Wan
was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured
and now Noe Wan is
beingsent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the
hospital.
Operator : Look, if no onewas injured and no onewas sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this

hilarious but I don't have time for this!
Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Ree.
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!
Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree ..

Caller: Oh ......God!!! !












No comments: